Liverpool Vickie Fray Hem Short Eco
Regular price $68.00
Longer days and shorter hems! This fabulous short features a fray hem, side slit and light destruction for added character. Perfect for the woman on the go.
This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 5" inseam
- 9-3/8" Front rise; 21" Leg opening for size 4
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 50% | Water Impact: 5.7 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 50% | Energy Impact: 0.3 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 35
- Worker Impact: 36
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.